Cohousing as a crucible for great education
From: Bob Stein (steinvisibone.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:14:06 -0700 (MST)
Dear Cohousing Folks,

Anyone know of a cohousing project with the express purpose of education? Or even better, a school with cohousing as a fundamental supportive means? I don't need much out of geography besides great teachers and I'm tired of paying exorbitant property values to gamble at getting them. Would love to band together with other energetic parents on this issue. Start a micro-school, recruit great teachers, live near a thriving school, homeschooling, or preferably all of the above.

-- Bob Stein, stein [at] visibone.com

P.S. Now searching among Cohousing and Sudbury schools to find if they intersect anywhere on the planet:

        http://www.cohousing.org/cmty/groups-us.html
        http://www.sudval.org/links.html