Cohousing in Venice, Ca., or Santa Monica, Ca.
From: Lillian Thibodeau (lkthibyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:09:02 -0700 (MST)
I am just beginning a search for cohousing in this
area where my son and his family live. Does anyone
know of cohousing in Venice, California or Santa
Monica? Are any start-ups going on out there? I won't
need a unit for a year or two. I'd appreciate any help
you can give because I am new at this search.

Thank you in advance,
Lkthib [at] yahoo.com