Re: government letters of recommendation
From: JoycePlath (JoycePlathaol.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:35:02 -0700 (MST)
Hi Danny, I met you when I was in the office with Barbara.  A member of our
city council, Connie Stewart, was a member of Marsh Commons at an early
stage.  She will almost certainly write a letter in favor of Cohousing.  Youu
can phone her at her work at the NorthCoast Environmental Center  707
822-6918 or write to her at Arcata City Hall, F and Seventh Streets, Arcata,
Ca. 95521
Good luck,
Joyce Plath