commercial bldg?
From: Sarah M. Dinham (sdinhamemail.arizona.edu)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:13:07 -0600 (MDT)
In our City's review of our common house construction documents, the decision
has been made that the CH is a commercial building and must therefore comply
with ADA and other commercial-construction policies.  While many ADA
requirements
are already in our planning because of their potential to benefit all CH
users, some are irrelevant and we want to appeal those.

Has anyone dealt with the commercial-building issue with your city planning
department, and/or with appeal processes?  Advice welcome!  Thanks.