FW: [MAC] TVC Earth Day visit from HUD and HUD gets Energy Star Award
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:10:02 -0600 (MDT)
Hello all!

Bob Greene from Blueberry Hill Cohousing in Vienna VA forwarded this to me
this a.m.  I was at TVC when Bernardi did the tour.  Sandra Leibowitz was an
awesome tour guide squiring him around our community and pointing out the
PATH technologies we incorporated into TVC.  (There are MANY!)

Check out our photograph w/ Bernardi in the first link below.

AZ