House available in sebastopol
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:55:12 -0600 (MDT)
Marty Roberts <MartyR [at] sonic.net>
is the author of the message below.
because the message included an RTF attachment ;
PLEASE do not include attachments

NOTE: cohousing-L is getting much more SPAM these days. The requirement
that posts come from subscribed addresses effectively rejects it, but
takes me longer to wade thru it (about 30 today) and to deal with legit
messages with attachments or coming from a changed subscriber address.
Sometimes it takes me more than 24 hours to get to it.
-------------------- FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS --------------------

There is a rental duplex opening up in our neighborhood.  It is not
actually one of our houses, but is right next door with a (removable)
fence between us and it.  It practically backs up to our common house
and its next door neighbor is a family that also belongs to our
community.  Here is a description from the neighbor family that is part
of our community:

One of the duplexes is becoming available Oct. 9th. It is the one right
over the fence between Taw (two acre wood) and Stefenoni ct. It's
connected to Brandy's (our childcare provider) house. If you know of
anyone interested in being closer to us, let me know.

            Let's take over the neighborhood,

            Jim
Here's the ad:
3 Bedroom/ 2 ½ Bath House, Duplex,
available 5 minutes from 2 Walfdorf Schools
7809 Stefenoni Court, Sebastopol, October 9 occupancy, Rent $1400,

In quiet cul-de-sac, with Summerfield Waldorf Special Teacher
and 2 SunRidge Waldorf families living on street,
near Two Acre Wood co-housing, great neighbors

Call Nedra & Jim Berns (Waldorf family) 823-8067

Or you can contact me - Marty
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA

Marty Roberts Productions
Video and Web Site Production