Pics of Kid's Play Structures?
From: Adam Hill (adam.hillSONOMA.EDU)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:25:12 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

I'm part of Sonoma County Cohousing (Cotati, CA) where we are coming into the last few months of construction. Some of our members have actually already moved in!

I am part of the playspace committee that will propose designs for play structures, so I am looking for ideas. If your community has a play structure that works well and a picture of it is available, would you be willing to share the picture with me?

If a picture is already on your community's website I would love to have the link.

If it would be VERY easy for you to to take a digital photo I would love to see it.

If I get loads of cool pictures I will try to make them available to any who are interested.

Thanks in advance,

--adam hill