Re: building materials, insulating
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:05:19 -0700 (MST)
christine pattee C2pattee [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/
in my large finished attic, with unheated entryway from stairs, i had success
with putting up a wall of clear acrylic with a doorway made from several
layers of strips made from the heaviest plastic sheeting i could find.  i was
trying to imitate the really heavy plastic strips i'd seen in the doorways of
autoshops.

christine pattee
late of the greater hartford CT cohousing group