Re: Supporting forming communities & national policies/structures
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:03:21 -0700 (MST)
Shirley DiMatteo and Mel Shelly <shelly-dimatteo [at] cox.net>
is the author of the message below.
because the message too big (over 12K) because it quoted an entire digest.

Hello,
I also concur--it is really difficult to get started.  I started a
study group here in Rhode Island, but with no real resources it is
really hard to know just what to "study."  I lived in a "big house'
commune for 11 years--that was easy--just buy it and do it.  I really
expected more guidance when I paid $60.00 to join the co-housing
network.  A slide show/video would be a nice thing.
Shirley DiMatteo

<digest deleted>