Re: Re: Supporting forming communities & national policies/structures
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:13:17 -0700 (MST)
Laura Fitch <lfitch [at] krausfitch.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/
The national organization is supporting new communities specifically in a
way that will help these two "dead zones".  We, Kraus-Fitch Architects,
have been asked to lead tours of existing cohousing communities in the
NE.  The first will be in April, and we have begun the planning.  Tours
have been happening regularly now in California with a lot of success and
interest.

We are looking for folks to help us in the marketing area.  If you are a
new group in the NE looking to expand membership, these tours can help you
get members, and educate them.  Let us know if you can help us get the word
out this winter about the tour in the Spring.

Thanks, Laura Fitch

Laura E. Fitch, AIA
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.