am I wasting my time searching this list?
From: Laurie Mossop (lauriemossopyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:41:13 -0700 (MST)
Hello,

I've volunteered to look for info. about other
groups'living there agreements as we'll likely be
living together as soon as next summer!  So far, I'm
just searching through messages by subject (rentals,
pets, parking etc.).  I've found some interesting
posts but it's taking a VERY long time.  Can someone
suggest an easier way?  Do some groups allow access to
private websites and to their own agreements to
outsiders?
Thanks for any response.

Laurie
Roberts Creek Cohousing (B.C. Canada)