A message for Grace Kim who had questions about cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:52:19 -0700 (MST)
Hi Grace, I live not too far up the road from the University of Washington.
I would reply to your questions but you did not leave your email address in
the body of the message and I certainly do not want to bore the hundreds of
people who read this list with all the details. So send me a message I can
reply to and I would be happy to answer your questions, or you can come up
to Sharingwood where I live and we can talk in person.

Rob Sandelin
Floriferous [at] msn.com
Sharingwood Cohousing COmmunity
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous [at] msn.com

http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-L