GardenStateCohousing in the News!!!!!!
From: Abby Rutka (stampwithabbyyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:05:11 -0800 (PST)
Just wanted to let everyone know that we had an article published about our
group in one of the largest NJ papers.

The link is below!

http://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-3/109980983544860.xml?starledger?nwr

It mentions our next 3 public meetings, so we need to start getting ready for a
crowd!

By the way, Here's the information on our next 3 public meetings, if they can
get added to the cohousing.org site:
Public Meeting Schedule:
We are planning on having public meetings monthly.
It will consist of an intro of cohousing, with both presentation and question
and answer sections.

November 21 7-9PM
December 19 7-9PM
January 23  7-9PM

Our public meetings are using the facilities of the Morristown Unitarian
Fellowship. Directions are available at http://muuf.org/directions.html

Thanks!

Abby