Homes for Sale in Paso Robles, CA
From: a.jackson [at] charter.net (a.jacksonrocketmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:30:03 -0800 (PST)
We have two spacious homes for sale in Paso Robles, which is
between Los Angeles and San Francisco. We have 36 homes, and
over 10 acres of open space and oak woodlands. All our homes
are new and barely lived in, as we are still in our first
year. One is listed at $399.900, with hardwood floors and
three bedrooms. It is the largest home among the condos with
1,606 square feet.  The present occupants can be reached at
805-239-0832.

The other home is on a lot, and has 4 bedrooms. I don't have
the price at hand, but just noticed that no one has listed
this here yet. The present owners can be reached at
805-238-3398.

I'm still sad that the two families I have known
for years are moving on so soon, but the new owners will be
blessed with lovely homes. We have a big common house, pool,
kitchen, children's room, laundry, library and guest rooms.
I have visited many other cohousing communities in
California, and I think ours
is outstanding. You can call us at home if you wish. I am up
early and Norm is up late.

Look at our website at www.oakcreekcommons.org for more
info.

Coheartedly,