rules & regs
From: ilyse simon (ilysefoodyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:53:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
I'm part of Ulster County Cohousing and have been 'charged' with developing our
initial draft of Rules & Regulations. Anyone have any advice or copies of
theirs that they are willing to share?
Thanks,
Ilyse Simon -Ulster County Cohousing, NY

Ilyse Simon RD
Healing, with whole foods.
973 467 1713
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, feather boa in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride!"