Portland Oregon Peace Activist Cohousing Group Forming
From: ABWWR Peace Network (abwwrpeaceyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:41:17 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone,

This is a wonderful list.  If there is anyone interested in learning more about
our group, please come to our free meeting.  Also, if you go to our website, at
the bottom you will find a 4 page publication that you can print out which
tells about us.

Thanks,

Love for all,

First Meeting: The following network of peace communities, Cohousing,
Intentional Community, Alternative Housing meeting will be:
Time: 4pm
Date: Wednesday, March 30th, 2005
Location: New Seasons, 5320 NE 33rd Ave. Inside at the table and chairs area.
Light Refreshments served free of charge.

Wednesday, March 30th, 2005: Portland, 4 p.m. Live And Work For Peace! Would
you like to live, work and promote peace among people who are working for
peace? Would you like to network in ways that form real community? permanent
housing? In ways that form a level of solidarity that hasn't been seen in
Portland since the days when teepees were the only skyscrapers against
unpolluted blue skies and swaying emerald fields? Learn how! The Portland
Chapter of A Better World Is Within Reach P.E.A.C.E. Network will present a
free public workshop concerning an independent group of individuals creating
sustainable villages, based on cohousing and intentional communities. The
action community, the people's community: Communities networking for Peace! The
way to ensure that people are empowered to work for peace in permanent
affordable housing! Free vegan Refreshments. New Seasons, 5320 NE 33rd Ave.,
Meet at the table and chair area. Portland. ABWWRPeaceNetwork-Portland.
503-973-1VOL,
 http://www.abwwrpeace.org, e-mail: abwwrpeace [at] resist.ca

Second meeting
April 22nd: Portland, 7 p.m. Live And Work For Peace! Would you like to live,
work and promote peace among people who are working for peace? Would you like
to network in ways that form real community? In ways that form a level of
solidarity that hasn't been seen in Portland since the days when teepees were
the only skyscrapers against unpolluted blue skies and swaying emerald fields?
Learn how! The Portland Community of A Better World Is Within Reach P.E.A.C.E.
Network will present a free public workshop concerning an independent group of
individuals creating sustainable villages, based on cohousing and intentional
communities. The action community, the people's community: Communities
networking for Peace! The way to ensure that people are empowered to work for
peace in permanent affordable housing! Free vegan Refreshments. Laughing Horse
Books, 3652 SE Division, Portland. ABWWRPeaceNetwork-Portland.
503-973-1VOL, http://www.abwwrpeace.org, e-mail: abwwrpeace [at] resist.ca
Thanx! :o)

http://www.abwwrpeace.org