Re: Commonhouse tables....metal/wood/round/rectangle?
From: Hyghroad (Hyghroadaol.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 05:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Marc:

These tables sound interesting. I will be keeping copies of this and any
other posts as we will "hopefully" be building our commonhouse in the next year.

I was wondering - are these tables similar to the ones one sees at banquet
halls? If so, do they always need table clothes?

Kelly Devine
Common Pastures
aka Champlain Valley Cohousing
Charlotte, Vermont