Re: Bay Area: Visions of Utopia at Wed 10/26
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:16:13 -0700 (PDT)
In case you cannot make it to Alameda, Geoph also produced a 94-minute video
also entitled Visions of Utopia:
 http://store.ic.org/products/visions-of-utopia-video.html
 which sells for just $30 (less if you use a FIC member discount).
 This video helped me explain to my father why I focus on the broader
Intentional Communities movement, rather than the IC genre cohousing. I also
showed this video at a bioregional congress recently and it stimulated great
conversation.
 Craig Ragland
Member: Songaia Cohousing <http://www.songaia.com>,
NICA<http://www.ic.org/nica/>,