Re: dealing with vandalism by off-site teens
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:56:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 26, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Robert Heinich wrote:

We believe the parents of one of the boys will work with us. His mom said she is very thankful for all the good things our community has done for her son and the compassion she witnessed towards him in our meeting the other night. We are not as hopeful with the father of the other boy.

One of my odd joys is watching Wife Swap on ABC (I think). It is amazing how different families are but even more amazing that they are able to change and welcome new ideas. Radically different moms in a household make major changes in dads and kids.

So never give up!

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines