Re: Table and Chair systems
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:39:23 -0700 (PDT)
Tim Clark <gsadix [at] earthlink.net>

Does anyone have experience with the table chair systems. The kind with a
wheeled rack that holds all the fold up table and chairs.

We do and they are helpful if you want to move a stack of chairs to the basement or to another room. I think they were included with our purchase of chairs and tables but I'm not sure.

The only difficulty I can think of is that sometimes they are left out in the great room and they do have dangerously sharp edges. If you are a toddler they look very interesting and a fall onto one of the metal corners could be very dangerous.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

  • Table and Chair systems Fred H Olson, October 28 2005
    • Re: Table and Chair systems Sharon Villines, October 28 2005