Re: Shared Vehicles in Cohos
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:29:31 -0800 (PST)
And depending on where your community is located... (living on an island can be helpful in this case)

Another way is to just leave the keys in those vehicles that a person or household is willing to share with others. Then talk to your neighbors over dinner and share info about use limitations or idiosyncrasies for these vehicle(s) (like how to get it started), and poof, you have cheap car sharing.

Insurance companies don't like these kinds of situations, of course.

Chris