Re: Shared Vehicles in Cohos
From: Patricia Kipping (kipperns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 04:34:11 -0800 (PST)
Halifax Green Cohousing Initiative is a seedling group in Halifax, Nova Scotia just beginning the process of building a group and finding land in the urban core of the city. One of our goals is to share some vehicles. There is a well developed system of car share operations in Canada and in the USA. If you google "car share" you well get many leads.

I'm very interested in following this thread of messages
Good luck.
Pat Kipping
Halifax Green Cohousing Initiative