Re: Are meals an optional or required work expectation in your community?
From: Maggi Rohde (maggiintranet.org)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 04:49:51 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 4, 2006, at 7:44 AM, Melisa Schuster wrote:
An average of 35 to 50 people eat there every night, and many nights we are at capacity (64+). Our census is 90 (60 adults, 30 kids).

Melisa -- how do you guys count kids? Currently we don't, and I'm wondering how that's working for you.

Also, who keeps track of who does what work?

-Maggi, down the road apiece at Touchstone Cohousing, Ann Arbor, MI  =)