Re: Italian book project on cohousing
From: Martin Sheehy (martinsheehyyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:57:12 -0800 (PST)
I have had private overtures from Greece in response to RFPs placed on the web.
  Marty.

Fred H Olson <fholson [at] cohousing.org> wrote:
  "Lietaert, Matthieu"
is the author of the message below.
It was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager

Please respond directly to Matthieu at the address above. Fred

-------------------- FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS --------------------

I contact you because the phenomenon of urban communities is starting to
grow in Italy, south of Europe.

An editing house asked me to edit a small book on the issue of cohousing
(+- 150 pages).

There is no doubt that there will be an important movement in South Europe
in the near future, and I would like to know whether you could give me the
contact of people who have written on the issue of cohousing and who could
be interested that we translate part of their book or an article into
Italian, to include then as chapter in our book.

If you know people who might be interested to participate, I would be
happy to get their contact.

Please let me know,
Good work to you,
Matthieu Lietaert