RE: A new record!
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
And there's another perspective - unless we're talking about pages of text,
it's not that big a deal since text takes very little space (as compared, say,
to pictures). Having multiple quoted in a thread allows people new to the
discussion to see the context. The thing I dislike is when all the quoted text
comes first and one has to search down for the actual new message.

Robin Alexander