Re: gas stoves, indoor air quality
From: Lynn Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:43:08 -0700 (PDT)
I have a keen sense of smell. I can smell gas in most any house I've been in that has a gas stove, including new ones. I swore I'd hate having an electric stove, but quickly got used to it, and learned other ways to instantly change the heat (like move the pan). My electric stove, a very simple one, is way better than any I remember from my renter days. We have gas (propane) in the common house, but that hasn't bothered me, as the space is large, and I'm not there for long periods of time.
Lynn at RoseWind