Re: Anecdotes for Diana Christians new book
From: Richard and Emily (june227comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
Ann,
I am glad that you responded to this. It struck me as very very odd (and
offensive) too. I immediately thought of our group and Sam and Heidi who have a
touring puppet show, and therefore a bus!
It sounds like you have met some very interesting folks along your way!
Did you get my email? I answered some of your questions about the assisted
living concept...I ask because you are usually so prompt at responding, and I
wanted to make sure there wasn't a glitch.
-Emily