The Race Card in Cohousing [was: Anecdotes for Diana Christians new book}
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 07:28:20 -0700 (PDT)

On May 31, 2006, at 10:29 PM, Eris Weaver wrote:

In my experience and observation, when someone
in our community says they "want more diversity" in the group it doesn't
mean they want Republicans, white supremecists, homophobes (none of
these groups are represented in our community)...it usually seems to
mean they feel guilty that we are mostly white.

Write that down and put it on billboards.

If someone could find a cure for white guilt, our world would be a better place.

Sharon
---
Sharon Villines
Building Community: A Guide to Creating New Neighborhoods
http://www.buildingcommunity.info