Bumper sticker suggestion
From: Marty Maskall (mmaskallpacbell.net)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Joani,

Katie McCamant gave me a bumper sticker that says:
COHOUSING:  Creating an old-fashioned neighborhood in a new way.

I also like:
COHOUSING:  Recreating an old-fashioned neighborhood
(it's shorter, and that's what we're using as our website slogan on
www.sacsuburbancohousing.org)

I also like:
COHOUSING The Old Fashioned Village of the Future

Of the 3 above, I like 3 best, then 2, then 1.  But I like them all.

See you at the conference

Marty
Marty Maskall
(916) 967-2472