Pathways [was Spending Extra Money]
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 07:40:24 -0700 (PDT)

On May 30, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Mac Thomson wrote:

 As amateur developers, we're not entirely sure
that everything we built will continue to serve us as planned (like
the eco-friendly pathways that are disintegrating at an alarming
rate).

Can you say more about this? I'm ready to start researching replacements for our concrete sidewalks (also disintegrating at an alarming rate) and would like to know what you have discovered.

I would also like to hear from others on this.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC