Halcyon Commons Townhouse Priced to sell now $475, 000 - we've got to leave soon!
From: Judy Lightstone (judylmftcomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
Dear friends and coho folk,

We are lowering the price of our townhouse for sale from $549,000 to
$525,000 on the open market.  However, if you found out about us through
this network and are willing to buy without using an agent, we are willing
to take the agent?s commission off the price of the house, which takes the
price down to $512,000. Please let us know if you are interested.  If you
haven?t seen the house yet, we are having another Open House this Sunday
from 2-4PM.  The details are on the website at:

 http://www.psychotherapist.org/BerkeleyHome.htm

We are doing this because we just found out that our home in the ecovillage
in New Zealand, where we will be moving in December, has been completed
early (has this ever happened here?!) and so we need to come up with the
balance in October rather than in December as we had planned.  We will need
to remain in our home until we leave on December 5th, so we are hoping to
find someone who can but it fairly soon and then rent it back to us for the
remainder of our stay.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need to see the house at a
time other than the Open House.  Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you on
Sunday.

Peace,
Judy

Judy Lightstone