Re: Workshop presenters and Venue
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
Northeast folks and Kim,

If you want to coordinate this with a western mass tour, you should know that I am planning that for Saturday the 19th of May, but have not yet confirmed with all the host communities. Probable itinerary attached. We could possibly sweeten it with a house concert and camping at one of the western mass communities, but I don't think I'd have the energy to coordinate both the tour and hosting conference. IF it was here at Pioneer Valley, I'd need to find someone else to run the show.

Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.