Re: seeking input on membership structure
From: Grace Goldberg (gracehgoldberghotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:24:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi you can check out our membership information @ www.midcoastcohousing.com We are in Edgecomb, Maine. We formed two LLCs, one to purchase our property (36 acres on a tidal cove with two existing dwellings, one of which will become our common house and also include 5-6 small dwelling units- the house is quite large.) The other LLC is doing the development and has a option to purchase from the other LLC. Menbership is for the developing LLC. We have 3 levels of membership and a dues requirement. This LLC will evolve into an HOA. We hope to break ground in the spring. Grace

"There is no way to peace.  Peace is the way."
A. J. Muste