Re: Calling all Massachusetts cohousers
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 07:24:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi Deidre,
Here at Cambridge Cohousing, we do not store alcohol in common areas.  At
common meals and events it is usually BYOB -- the second B is almost always
wine or beer.   Occasionally we might serve wine or beer at some common
events.   We do not have rules about booze at private parties in the common
house.   People serve whatever they want.   So far, all of this works very
well for us.

Diane at CCH