Calling all Massachusetts cohousers
From: Deirdre Slate (dslatecomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:14:21 -0800 (PST)
Hello
I am member of Camelot Cohousing and I participate on our futures committee. We have been discussing policies for post-move in life. One of the topics is the use of alcohol in common areas especially the common house. We were wondering how you have handled this issue and what kind of policies have you adopted? What are your rules for serving alcohol at common meals and events? When someone uses the common house like for a wedding or private party what are your rules for serving then? Do you store any alcohol in Common areas? We are just trying to get a sense what's legal and functional.

Thanks
Deirdre