Re: CNBC Weekend Report on Cohousing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:26:16 -0800 (PST)
The message below combines three followup messages From Ann with a working
URL.  It was composed by is the author of the message below. Fred the
Cohousing-L list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org>

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 Ann Zabaldo wrote:

> This past Saturday morning, CNBC showed a segment on cohousing
> featuring Blueberry Hill in Vienna, VA along w/ comments w/
> Zev Paiss, Nomad Cohousing in Boulder CO. (You'll also see
> Zev's wife, Neshama, and one of their two children in the
> short video clip.)

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 she added:

> the title of this clip is:

> Co-housing communities on the rise

But there was a problem with the URL.  I think the problem was
that the long URL got split by email wordwrap (and I suspect
one person pasted the peices back together but got a space
between the pieces that was hard to see...)

Below is short URL using (works at Mpls Public Library)
( http://tinyurl.com which I urge everyone to use when sending long
URL's via email )

Video clip: Co-housing communities on the rise
http://preview.tinyurl.com/29scod

(The original URL, intentionally broken in two pieces
at the "=" was:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g
=ba4b5a29-77f7-4306-b3bc-f535d4c33ea6  )