Re: Seeking info about women sharing cohousing units
From: Coreen Plewa (plewacmsn.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:12:28 -0800 (PST)
Have you considered living in Santa Fe, New Mexico?  We at ElderGrace have
several women who might consider sharing a two-bedroom, two-bath home which
won't be built until end of 2007.  You would need to be here to meet them
and I can't speak for them.  Please see our website www.eldergracee.org.
Coreen Plewa