Looking for a cohousing neighborhood illustration or picture
From: Z. Peter Lazar (zpeterlazaryahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Fellow cohousers,

Now that Blue Ridge Cohousing of Charlottesville, Virginia has land and a developer, we are beginning our marketing. Would any of you have a picture or illustration of a cohousing neighborhood that we could include in our marketing material? Ideally, we'd like an illustration of a lane of houses with perhaps some people included. A nice photo would be fine too. It should be of sufficient definition to include in print materials. We'd much appreciate any input from you as we don't yet have our house designs but would love to convey what a cohousing neighborhood looks like.

thanks,

Peter