Re: Getting rid of electric parasites
From: Lavinia Weissman (subscriptionsworkecology.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 03:15:21 -0700 (PDT)
Available by free subscription, my article on this topic. Electrical
parasites is a new term for me.  I have been studying dirty electricity
and electromagnetic radiation exposure. It is a very complex issue that is
complicated in that the level of involuntary exposure you cannot control
is becoming more the problem than what you control, e.g. second hand
smoke.
Link to article:
www.strategy-business.com/li/leadingideas/li00004

November 27, 2006.

My next article will be on exercising the precuationary principle in the
context of manufacturing products.

Best,
Lavinia

On Sat, March 31, 2007 4:28 pm, Robert Heinich wrote:
> Let me know what responses you get.

Lavinia Weissman
Managing Director
www.workecology.com/redesign2