Re: Inter-generational Integration efforts
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Becky,

We need to communicate.  We are having a hard time finding
a good way to do that.  Our meetings have a distinctly businesslike feel, so
we are having difficulty figuring out how a discussion such as this could
fit into our typical meeting structure.

Sounds like this issue is pointing to a need in your community to have some group conversations with a less businessy tone. If you can't integrate that need into your regular meetings, then i suggest you consider holding other sessions, variously known as "distilleries," "sharing circles," and so on at many communities.

Cheers,

--Tree

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.