Re: Cohousing/Ecovillages in Switzerland?
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks,
My German is weak, but I guess I can ask my granddaughters for some help.
Diane

On 6/13/07, Christine Caliandro <ckc [at] sonic.net> wrote:

Try the website below.  These communities are all for people in their
second half of life (I think.).  However, you might get some
information about other communities from them.
Christine Caliandro

http://www.zukunftswohnen.ch/