Re: Cohousing/Ecovillages in Switzerland? OOPS!
From: aamato (aamatoworldbank.org)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:02:27 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry I didn't mean to send this to the whole list. (I obviously don't post
often, or I would have known that pressing "Reply" would send this to the whole
list.)
Again, my apologies.
Anna Amato
Takoma Village Cohousing
WAshingtonDC

             aamato

             01:53 PM                Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
cohousing.org>
                                                                             cc

             Please respond                                             Subject
                   to                Re: [C-L]_ Cohousing/Ecovillages in
               Cohousing-L           Switzerland?
             <cohousing-l@co
              housing.org>

Hello Kristen,
You don't know me but I am on the Cohousing List and saw your posting a few
months ago.  I may be moving to Switzerland.  Did you find any cohousing or
interesting communities in Switzerland?
Anna Amato
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC

             "Kristen
             Simmons"
             <simmonskristen                                                 To
             @gmail.com>             cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org
                                                                             cc
             06/13/2007
             10:19 AM                                                   Subject
                                     [C-L]_ Cohousing/Ecovillages in
                                     Switzerland?
             Please respond
               Cohousing-L
             <cohousing-l@co
              housing.org>

I'm heading to Switzerland and the French Alps next month for a
vacation. Anyone know of any communities to visit over there? So far,
my research on the net hasn't turned up anything useful. Website
suggestions are welcome too!

Kristen Simmons
Stony Brook Cohousing
Jamaica Plain, MA

FYI: Stony Brook Cohousing in Boston, MA now has (6) equity member
households. We are an urban cohousing group that will be part of the
Ecovillage @ JP. Other groups that will be part of the village include
a Montessori School and possibly an educational non-profit. We have an
option on a site, have completed site programming, and are looking
forward to unit and common house programming this fall.