Pictures Needed
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:43:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

My company, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC is creating a shareware powerpoint presentation introducing newbie (and maybe not so newbie!) cohousers to the development process. This slide presentation will be available for download from our website as a shareware product. (If you like it and it's useful to you then send a donation if you choose to. Otherwise, no cost involved. Enjoy.)

However ... we are in need of three public domain photos showing cohousers engaged w/ each other in various activities e.g. gardening, dining, working in a workshop, playing w/ kids, talking w/ neighbors -- would esp. like a picture w/ Seniors and children.

If you have pictures and are willing to let us include them in this ppt presentation at no cost please email me off line. Hopefully, this presentation will be available w/in 30 days -- we're ginning up a new website, too!

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative