Design / Build for the Post Fossil Fuel Era...
From: Ronald Frederick Greek (fred.greekyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 06:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
Whatever home design and organizational structure you may chose, keep in mind
we are at or approaching the end of the oil era... Other fossil fuels may be
able to "fill in" for some brief time, but run the numbers, no known juggling
will allow the young children of today to live in a fossil fuel powered world
that operates anything like what we have today.

  Think in terms of eliminating dependence on energy input, trips to the
grocery store, etc.

  Not necessarily a complete disconnect, but keep moving toward the point where
you are not DEPENDENT, as most of us are today.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.