Re: vibes watcher/process observer
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:38:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We also have a vibes-watcher at our general meetings, who does similarly to what you describe. Also, a participant who wishes to share an emotion can hold up an orange card to do so, which takes precedence over any other discussion item except a process/point-of-order item (red card).

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing