Re: Cost of living after move in
From: Vince Barco (vbarcoyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:33:19 -0800 (PST)
Excellent question Lisa.  I too am having a hard time justifying the extra cost
of co-housing to my very practical spouse.  First impression is that you pay a
"premium" for the chance to live this way.  I know there are many intangible
benefits that go with co-housing but if there was a case for reduced living
expenses, I think that could "sell" the concept to many more people.

Let's hope someone has considered these items you list.

Cheers
Vincent
(a future (hopefully) co-houser)