Re: No Parking
From: dahako (dahakoaol.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:31:43 -0800 (PST)
 Hi -

Eastern Village Cohousing in Silver Spring, Maryland, does not have parking.?
Residents do without cars, park them on the street, or pay for a permit to park
them in the county garage behind EVC.? We may have lost a few possible buyers,
but I don't think parking is much of an issue in selling units.? Certainly
doesn't seem to affect their value.

We are walking distance to the Silver Spring Metro station and a bunch of bus
lines.

Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland