No Parking
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:46:38 -0800 (PST)
Hello, I am with Daybreak Cohousing, in Portland, Oregon.
We are building 30 units near mass transit and therefore aren't required to
provide parking. The community chose to maximize green space on our lot
rather than provide parking, so that is what we are doing.

However, for our appraiser, it would be helpful to provide a precedence for
this. Does anyone know of any urban communities without any on-site parking
(we have street parking available). If so, were there any problems selling
the units due to this?

--
Kristin Wells
Daybreak Cohousing, LLC