Monday's Webinar
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:49:10 -0800 (PST)
I just participated in the practice run for Monday's first Coho/US Webinar
and it was really great. Katie's presentation was excellent - I had three
AHA insights... and I've personally heard her present in person 3 times, had
dinner with her, and been in various Coho/US meetings that she's attended.

I strongly recommend every forming group, or person who works with them,
considers attending the Webinar...

Here's where you can sign up:

http://cohousing.org/cohousing-workshops.aspx

It does cost $85, but our forming group, New Earth Song, is paying for it
and several of us will attend. In addition, we've invited the owners of the
land we intend to use, the developer we hope to partner with, and two other
cohousing groups... so that $85 seems really cheap as a focus for so much
positive group energy.

Hopefully, the actual live webinar on Monday will go as well as today's "dry
run" - Katie gave the entire presentation and almost everything worked
really well and we're confident we've got all the problems resolved.

Anyway, for those of you who've already signed up - you're in for some
really valuable content, from a great presenter...

For those of you who've not - this is your last chance to participate in the
FIRST EVER Coho/US Webinar. If this goes well, there will be many more.

Craig Ragland