Re: The future of cohousing support? (was Cohousing success documentation for banks as we begin the loan search)
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:36:29 -0800 (PST)
In the late 90s there was a spreadsheet of all the communities and the banks that had financed them. It is outdated now but would provide a foundation for future years. It shows a long history of communities that were good investments.

I no longer have a copy but it is worth a search in the archives. A woman kept it. That's all I know.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Coauthor with John Buck of We the People
Consenting to a Deeper Democracy
A Guide to Sociocratic Principles and Methods
ISBN: 9780979282706
http://www.sociocracy.info